Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yum yum!

It was time - Ella popped two teeth, she is sitting up on her own, and she has been showing a lot of interest in food....it was time to give this solid food thing a try.

We went back and forth on starting her on the typical breast milk and cereal or a veggie. After some discussions with my sisters, we decided to start with the rice cereal. At first she seemed to like it - see video below - but soon after we stopped filming she decided this was not for her. She was making horrible faces, gagging, turning her head, and spitting up. We are going to try again tomorrow night - hopefully we'll have better luck.

Ma - What's the big deal? 

 Playing like a big girl

Don't worry - I'll be here if you need me! 

 Getting ready for her first solid food!

This is going to be fun!!

Ahhh - what was that!?

Hummm....I don't know if I love this.

Alright - can we be done now?

Yay - it's over! 

It started out nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment