Tuesday, September 24, 2013

31

Adam and Ella made this Labor Day weekend extra special by packing it full of birthday celebrations for me. The highlights included spending the day at my favorite DC spot, Eastern Market, enjoying a lovely lunch in the city, and a big family dinner honoring both birthday girls – Adrienne and myself!

But the best part of my birthday hasn’t even happened yet…Adam got us Broadway tickets to go see Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen’s two man show this November. I am a huge Stewart fan and I am beaming with excitement!!!!

What can I say about being one year older. I feel a lot more like a mom than anything else these days. Now that we are coming out of the baby stage I have been able to focus some more attention back on myself. I am working more, working out, and trying to find time to be creative with my photography and art.Once our basement renovations are done I will have a nice little office to make some magic happen! 

Most of all, I feel grateful. Grateful for my amazing partner who makes everyday so much fun and loving, and my Ella. I never expected to have a life like this...sure feels good. 




Cooling off in front of a gigantic fan! 

She was cracking up

Happy  birthday to me! 

End of summer treats

They looked amazing but they were moodily by the time we got home :(


Brooke 


Summer!

Best friends 




Brooke giving Cindy a heart-attack




Birthday girls

Making a wish with my girl <3





No comments:

Post a Comment